Our mission is to create more diverse and inclusive workplaces.
We do that by
- helping companies measure and improve their DEI
- helping individuals act more inclusively every day
- helping teams perform better, and act more inclusively
- Inclusion. We believe workplaces should be fair, inclusive and diverse. Where all people, no matter their gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, ability, interests, quirks, or any other aspect have a fair chance to participate and rise to leadership positions. All voices should be heard and respect.
- Data-Driven. We believe data facilitates better decisions. We embrace testing and learning from what we have done. As Nelson Mandela says, we never "fail". We just win or learn.
- Get Things Done. We have a bias for action and like to try things out. We believe in the 80/20 rule, and focus on the 20% that matters the most.
- Scout Mindset. We believe in learning and have an open mind about the world. We are on the lookout for new data to confirm or disprove our hypotheses. We are loyal seekers of truth.
- Have Fun! We celebrate each other's successes, let loose, share jokes, and support each other. As a team, we like to enjoy each other's company and enjoy our days together :)
Rachel Dowling, CEO
Kim LaRocca, CTO
Jon Crockett, Development
Please click here to view our pitch deck.
Sustainable Procurement Pledge
We are concerned and care deeply about the future of our planet and its people. We believe in the necessity of leapfrogging the current efforts and in the power of the crowd to foster change. Because of the impact of Procurement decisions on a future sustainable planet, we pledge and commit ourselves to making sustainability the central mindset of our daily decision making.
Female Founder Collective
We are proud members of the Female Founders Collective, a group dedicated to supporting women-founded businesses.
Green Tech Alliance
We are a proud member of the Green Tech Alliance. We are committed to reducing our impact on the environment and being as green as possible in all of our strategic decision making as a company.
We are proud to be aligned with the UN Sustainable Development Goals
The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) are a collection of 17 interlinked global goals designed to be a "blueprint to achieve a better and more sustainable future for all". The SDGs were set up in 2015 by the United Nations General Assembly and are intended to be achieved by the year 2030.
Equalicert is proud to support these goals:
Equalicert is aligned with
ISO 30415:2021 Human resource management - Diversity and inclusion