Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Increase representation among underrepresented groups — and drive an intersectional and inclusive experience for employees and senior leaders with Equal Time.
Easily hire diverse candidates
- Run inclusive interviews with a structured tool that helps recruiters and hiring managers give adequate speaking time to all candidates
- Allow hiring managers to review how candidates answered questions, promoting a more equitable comparison across candidates.
Help under-represented employees achieve leadership positions
- Give employees a chance to share their ideas. People who share their ideas are more likely to get promoted.
- Eliminate office "housework" like note-taking, which often falls to women, and under-represented employees. Let Equal Time take notes, so they can fully participate.
Increase the retention of under-represented employees
- The best way to retain employees is to make them feel welcome and included.
- Equal Time helps managers improve their listening skills which is correlated with higher retention rates of women, and under-represented employees.
Easily gain executive buy-in for DEI
- Show executives data about your organization's objective inclusion metrics, and accurately measure change.
- Help executives become champions of DEI by training them how to use Equal Time in their own meetings.
Immediately demonstrate your commitment to DEI
- Visibly show employees that you are taking action on diversity and inclusion, not just making PR statements.
- Provide an easy and accessible way for all employees to get involved with DEI.
Get long-lasting benefits that do not fade
- Implement a tool that is easy to maintain, and generates ongoing value long term.
- Unlike a one-time DEI training, Equal Time provides ongoing education and training for as long as your subscription lasts.
Ensure the highest standard of privacy and security
- Equal Time is proud to use the highest standards of security and privacy in our software development practices and data storage.
- Confidential, aggregate and anonymized data allows leadership to take action, but gives peace of mind to employees.
- Download information below to share with your IT Manager.
How it Works
Sign Up and Begin Free Trial
Begin with a free trial before committing to a full rollout.
Integrate with Google Calendar and Zoom
Install the Equal Time for Zoom and Google Calendar.
See Immediate Impact and More Inclusion Over Time
Immediately start improving your meetings, interviews, and classes. Increase diversity within 3 months, and retention within 6 months.
Get in touch to learn how Equal Time can support your diversity and inclusion program.