Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging
Bring data into your DEI program
- Bring quantitative DEI data on inclusion into executive discussions and set OKRs
- Analyze what is really happening in teams, even while working remotely
- See patterns in who gets the "floor" and who is interrupted in your company's virtual meetings
Implement a tool for inclusion
- Ensure diverse voices are being heard
- Help managers and employees continue improving their inclusive leadership skills
- Detect if (and where) problematic areas exist in your organization
- Encourage active participation and high quality meetings.
- Reduce "silent" participants in meetings to save company time (and money) and reduce unnecessary distractions.
- Provide a fair chance for employees to speak, thereby giving them a greater chance at a promotion.
Make DEI a part of daily work
- Bring self-awareness and inclusion into everyday meetings
- Break down silos between "DEI programming" and "normal work"
- Use a high visibility tool to gently remind employees of your commitment to inclusive values
Get in touch to learn how Equal Time can support your diversity and inclusion program.